Application information regarding all cases can be found via the City of Columbus Citizen Access Portal at https://portal.columbus.gov/permits/
Search “Zoning” and enter the case number into the “Record” field.
(Note: Do not login as logged-in users might not see full record information.)
Once you have accessed the desired case, additional information is located in a drop down menu under “Record Info.” The “Attachments” section will include downloadable copies of the application, staff reports, and other helpful information.
Occasionally, applicants provide updated site plans or text to our Commission for consideration that may not yet appear in the portal. It is our goal to link that additional information as it becomes available here.
Once a case has received a recommendation from our Commission, the information will transfer to our Historical Cases & Recommendations page.
The following applications are tentatively scheduled to be heard at upcoming Zoning Committee Meeting(s). Final agendas are located on the Interim Meetings page one week prior to meeting dates.
October 20, 2020 Zoning Committee Cases:
- Case Z20-062
- Additional Case Materials: Z20-062 Link
- 931 Hilliard Rome Road
- Annexation rezoning from Township Rural to Commercial Planned Development (CPD) for restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, convenience store with drive-in window service and fuel sales.
- Applicant: SkilkenGold Development LLC
- Owner: LJKJ Rome Hilliard LLC
- Case GC20-036
- 5240 Walcutt Court
- Requests variance to CC 3375.05(C) to increase sign height and area
- Applicant: Marous Bros. Construction
- Owner: OMCO Building LLC
- Case BZA20-093
- Additional Case Materials: BZA20-093 Link
- 2552 Windflower Road
- Requests variance to CC 3321.05(A)(2) to maintain fence and shed in current location
- Applicant: Jose Alfredo Campos
- Owner: Jose Alfredo Campos & Rosaura Manrique
November 17, 2020 Zoning Committee Cases:
- Case Z20-022 (Pending updated materials from applicant 9/28/2020)
- Additional Case Materials: Z20-022 Link
- 5652 Roberts Road
- Amendments to existing L-AR-12 limitation text to permit additional parking
- Applicant: Tom Bell Properties, Ltd.
- Owner: Hilliard Place LLC
- Tabled June 2020 at request of applicant; tabled again at September 2020 meeting
Zoning Committee Cases Pending Scheduling:
- None pending (10/6/2020)