Interim meetings are held on the third Tuesday of most months at 7:00pm. The primary purpose of the interim meeting shall be to conduct Zoning Committee business. Other committees may use this date.
Update May 6, 2020: With Governor DeWine’s “Stay Safe Ohio” order in place due to COVID-19, the Far West Side Area Commission will host meetings, both Interim and Regular, online via Zoom. Visit our Zoom Meetings page for additional details.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Interim Meeting Agenda
January 19, 2021 at 7pm
Online via Zoom
- Call to order and roll call
- Case BZA20-105
- 5248 Windflower Court
- Requests variance for code 3332.20 to allow existing shed
- Daniel P. McFarland
- Owners: Daniel P. & Lauren M. McFarland
- Case BZA20-109
- 1800 Walcutt Road
- Requests variance for code 3392.12 to allow a salvage yard in proximity to residential
- Special Permit request: 3389.07 for operation of an asphalt recycling facility
- Applicant: Toombs Truck and Equipment Company
- Owner: Arbor Management Group LLC
Next Regular Meeting:
Tuesday, January 26, 2021 – 7:00 pm
Next Interim Meeting:
Tuesday, February 16, 2021 – 7:00 pm