Interim meetings are held on the third Tuesday of most months at 7:00pm. The primary purpose of the interim meeting shall be to conduct Zoning Committee business. Other committees may use this date.
Update May 6, 2020: With Governor DeWine’s “Stay Safe Ohio” order in place due to COVID-19, the Far West Side Area Commission will host meetings, both Interim and Regular, online via Zoom. Visit our Zoom Meetings page for additional details.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Interim Meeting Agenda – Tentative (To be finalized April 6)
April 20, 2021 at 7pm
Online via Zoom
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve February 16, 2021 Interim Meeting minutes
(No March 2021 Interim Meeting)
- Case BZA21-031
- 6130 Wexford Park Drive
- Requests variance to codes 3321.05 & 3332.21 to allow for fence and shed
- Applicant & Owner: Joshua Eastman
- Case GC21-011
- 2210 Hilliard Rome Road
- Requests variance to code 3377.44 to allow signage size on south facade
- Applicant: OneStop Signs – Justen Scalf
- Owner: GEMCAP Development
Next Regular Meeting:
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 – 7:00 pm
Next Interim Meeting:
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 – 7:00 pm