Interim meetings are held on the third Tuesday of most months at 7:00pm. The primary purpose of the interim meeting shall be to conduct Zoning Committee business. Other committees may use this date.
Update May 6, 2020: With Governor DeWine’s “Stay Safe Ohio” order in place due to COVID-19, the Far West Side Area Commission will host meetings, both Interim and Regular, online via Zoom. Visit our Zoom Meetings page for additional details.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Interim Meeting Agenda
October 20, 2020 at 7pm
Online via Zoom
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve September 15, 2020 Interim Meeting Minutes
- Case Z20-062
- Additional Case Materials: Z20-062 Link
- 931 Hilliard Rome Road
- Annexation rezoning from Township Rural to Commercial Planned Development (CPD) for restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, convenience store with drive-in window service and fuel sales.
- Applicant: SkilkenGold Development LLC
- Owner: LJKJ Rome Hilliard LLC
- Case GC20-036
- 5240 Walcutt Court
- Requests variance to CC 3375.05(C) to increase sign height and area
- Applicant: Marous Bros. Construction
- Owner: OMCO Building LLC
- Case BZA20-093
- Additional Case Materials: BZA20-093 Link
- 2552 Windflower Road
- Requests variance to CC 3321.05(A)(2) to maintain fence and shed in current location
- Applicant: Jose Alfredo Campos
- Owner: Jose Alfredo Campos & Rosaura Manrique
Next Regular Meeting:
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 – 7:00 pm
Next Interim Meeting:
Tuesday, November 17, 2020 – 7:00 pm