Regular meetings are held at 7:00pm on the fourth Tuesday of most months.
Update May 6, 2020: With Governor DeWine’s “Stay Safe Ohio” order in place due to COVID-19, the Far West Side Area Commission will host meetings, both Interim and Regular, online via Zoom. Visit our Zoom Meetings page for additional details.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Regular Meeting Agenda
March 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Online via Zoom
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve February 23, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes
City Staff Updates:
Guest Speaker: Rosalie Hendon, Environmental Planner with Columbus Recreation and Parks, will share the draft of the Columbus Urban Forestry Master Plan. Community feedback on the plan is due 3/31/2021.
- Case Z20-022
- Additional Case Materials: Z20-022 Link
- 5652 Roberts Road
- Amendments to existing L-AR-12 limitation text to permit additional parking
- Applicant: Tom Bell Properties, Ltd.
- Owner: Hilliard Place LLC
- Tabled June 2020 at request of applicant; tabled again at September 2020 meeting
- Zoning Committee (2/16/2021) Vote: 0-5, disapproval; Full Commission (2/23/2021) Vote: tabled for further discussion
- Discuss FY 2021-22 Budget
- Discuss “Welcome to the FWSAC” signs and payment/process before FY ends:
- Approve spending up to $1,500 each for 2 signs
- Discuss and approve the logo placement/wording placement, font size, etc., on the signs
- Discuss/approve locations for these 2 signs and possible placement for subsequent signs
- Approve other expenditures: Commissioner name tags, name plates
- Approve other past meeting minutes
- Approve other financial items as needed
- Other new business