Regular meetings are held at 7:00pm on the fourth Tuesday of most months.
Update May 6, 2020: With Governor DeWine’s “Stay Safe Ohio” order in place due to COVID-19, the Far West Side Area Commission will host meetings, both Interim and Regular, online via Zoom. Visit our Zoom Meetings page for additional details.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Regular Meeting Agenda
February 23, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Online via Zoom
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve January 26, 2021 Regular Meeting Minutes
City Staff Updates: CPD Community Liaison Officer Tom Paulus
Guest Speaker: Michael Liggett, Project Manager for the Roberts-Trabue-McKinley Corridor Mobility Study. Presentation and Q&A
- Case Z20-022
- Additional Case Materials: Z20-022 Link
- 5652 Roberts Road
- Amendments to existing L-AR-12 limitation text to permit additional parking
- Applicant: Tom Bell Properties, Ltd.
- Owner: Hilliard Place LLC
- Tabled June 2020 at request of applicant; tabled again at September 2020 meeting
- Zoning Committee (2/16/2021) Vote: 0-5, disapproval
- Case BZA20-109
- Additional Case Materials: BZA20-109 Link
- 1800 Walcutt Road
- Requests variance for code 3392.12 to allow a salvage yard in proximity to residential
- Special Permit request: 3389.07 for operation of an asphalt recycling facility
- Applicant: Toombs Truck and Equipment Company
- Owner: Arbor Management Group LLC
- Zoning Committee (2/16/2021) Vote: 4-1, approval with conditions
- Discuss types of signs/get quotes to buy this fiscal year for when we meet again in-person (sign for meeting space) and consider approving expenditure
- Discuss “Welcome to the FWSAC” signs and payment/process before FY ends
- Approve other expenditures: website hosting, domain name
- Approve other past meeting minutes
- Approve other financial items as needed
- Other new business