Regular meetings are held at 7:00pm on the fourth Tuesday of most months.
Update May 6, 2020: With Governor DeWine’s “Stay Safe Ohio” order in place due to COVID-19, the Far West Side Area Commission will host meetings, both Interim and Regular, online via Zoom. Visit our Zoom Meetings page for additional details.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Regular Meeting Agenda
January 26, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Online via Zoom
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve December 15, 2020 Regular Meeting Minutes
Guest Speaker: Kevin Wheeler, Assistant Director for Growth Policy, Columbus Department of Development. He will discuss the city’s plans to update the zoning code and the process for residents to provide input – first comprehensive change to the city’s zoning code since 1950s.
City Staff Updates:
- Case BZA20-105
- 5248 Windflower Court
- Requests variance to code 3332.20 to allow shed in current location
- Applicant: Daniel P. McFarland
- Owners: Daniel P. & Lauren M. McFarland
- Zoning Committee (1/19/2021) Vote: 4-0 approval
- Status updates
- Z20-022 Hilliard Place
- Z20-036 Sheetz 2625 Hilliard Rome Road
- Z19-092 Preferred Living (Roberts Rd & Walcutt Rd)
Discuss types of signs/get quotes to buy this fiscal year for when we meet again in-person (sign for meeting space)
Approve financial items as needed
Other new business