Application information regarding all cases can be found via the City of Columbus Citizen Access Portal at https://portal.columbus.gov/permits/
Search “Zoning” and enter the case number into the “Record” field.
(Note: Do not login as logged-in users might not see full record information.)
Once you have accessed the desired case, additional information is located in a drop down menu under “Record Info.” The “Attachments” section will include downloadable copies of the application, staff reports, and other helpful information.
Occasionally, applicants provide updated site plans or text to our Commission for consideration that may not yet appear in the portal. It is our goal to link that additional information as it becomes available here.
Once a case has received a recommendation from our Commission, the information will transfer to our Historical Cases & Recommendations page.
The following applications are tentatively scheduled to be heard at upcoming Zoning Committee Meeting(s). Final agendas are located on the Interim Meetings page one week prior to meeting dates.
July 2021 Zoning Committee Cases:
- Case BZA21-059
- Additional case materials: BZA21-059 Link
- 5303 Trabue Road
- Requests variance to Code 3367.15(a) to install fence
- Applicant & Owner: Jerry Johnson / Johnson Acquisitions
- Zoning Committee (6/15/2021) Vote: 4-0 tabled
- Case BZA21-077
- 1101 Carmell Court
- Requests variance to Codes 3332.06, 3332.26, & 3332.35 to allow for construction of pool
- Applicant & Owner: Kristen Horne
Zoning Committee Cases Pending Scheduling:
- No cases pending (updated: 6/29/2021)