Regular meetings are held at 7:00pm on the fourth Tuesday of most months.
Click here for a printer friendly copy of the agenda.
Regular Meeting Agenda
October 26, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Hilliard Horizon Elementary – 6000 Renner Road
Cafeteria – Enter through front doors. Per Columbus City Ordinance 2388-2021 and Hilliard City Schools requirements, masks are required in indoor public spaces regardless of vaccination status.
- Call to order and roll call
- Approve agenda
- Approve September 28, 2021 Regular Meeting minutes
City Staff Updates:
- No Zoning Cases received for October
Old Business: Sugar Farm updates
- Discuss the city’s proposed City-Wide Elections Pilot Project for 2022 and changes needed to our bylaws to allow the FWSAC’s participation; vote on changes
- Columbus City Council Residential Districting Commission – any updates
- Discuss and vote on appointment of Jimmy Garrett as an appointed FWSAC Commissioner
- Discuss and approve expenditures for: 2 8.5×11 plastic frames for sign-in tables (1 re: mask use, 2. “Area Commission Decorum”); HDMI cables for projector at meetings; Zoom meetings; other items as needed
- Discuss and vote on reimbursing Chair Rastatter $10 for 25 individually wrapped disposable face masks (required under city mandate and Hilliard City Schools rules)
- Other New Business items as needed